1. Prevention: Prevention of the emergence or
release of pathogens
2. Detection and Reporting: Early detection and reporting for epidemics of potential international concern
3. Rapid Response: Rapid response to and mitigation of the spread of an epidemic
4. Health System: Sufficient and robust health system to treat the sick and protect health workers
5. Compliance with international norms: Commitments to improving national capacity, financing plans to address gaps, and adhering to global norms
6. Risk Environment: Overall risk environment and country vulnerability to biological threats.
NOTE: All data are normalized to a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 = best health security conditions.