- Prevention: Prevention of the emergence or release of pathogens
- Detection and Reporting: Early detection and reporting for epidemics of potential international concern
- Rapid Response: Rapid response to and mitigation of the spread of an epidemic
- Health System: Sufficient and robust health system to treat the sick and protect health workers
- Compliance with international norms: Commitments to improving national capacity, financing plans to address gaps, and adhering to global norms
- Risk Environment: Overall risk environment and country vulnerability to biological threats.
NOTE: All data are normalized to a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 = best health security conditions.
2021 GHS Index Country Profile for Haiti
The 2021 global average score for gender equality, including reproductive health, empowerment, and economic status. This score has decreased since 2019 GHS Index.